LMFA Policies and Codes of Conduct
LMFA Refund Policy
Registration refunds may be provided under the following conditions:
The deadline for requesting a refund of your London Minor Football registration fee is September 1ST of each year. Anyone requesting a refund must make their request in writing (email) on or before September 1st.
Contact the LMFA Director of Operations via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your coach can not authorize or request a refund on your behalf.
The equipment (if issued) has to be returned in full and in clean condition to the Director of Operations of the LMFA. It is your responsibility to arrange the return of the equipment.
Contact info: 519.852.4465 or email@example.com
All refunds will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
For example, if the registration fee is $275- the refund amount will be $225.
Refunds will take up to 60 days to be issued
Codes of Conduct
You can download the LMFA 2018 codes of conduct here: 2018 LMFA Codes of Conduct
Parents Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in youth football by following this LMFA Code of Conduct:
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice or other youth sports event.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of any personal desire to win.
3. I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
4. I will provide support for coaches and officials working with my child to provide a positive enjoyable experience for all.
5. I will demand a drug and alcohol free sports environment for my child and agree to assist by refraining from their use at all LMFA events.
6. I will remember that the game is for children and not for adults.
7. I will do my best to make youth sports fun for my child.
8. I will insist that my child treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
9. I will assist in providing a positive team experience by volunteering to help with tasks as needed and as I am capable of doing including field clean up, game day monitor, chain crew, team administrative duties etc.
10. I will never voice any complaints or concerns toward coaches, referees or league officials in front of the children during practices or games.
Any complaints or concern can be directed to the LMFA Director of Operations where it will be promptly investigated.
11. I am responsible for the prompt return of all LMFA equipment.
Players Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to provide a positive attitude and be responsible for my participation in youth football by following this LMFA Code of Conduct:
1. I will respect all aspects of the game, including coaches, referees, league officials, teammates, opponents, fans, rules, regardless of the behavior of others and myself.
2. I will support my teammates and be a team player.
3. I recognize that I am representing London Minor Football Association and will act accordingly.
4. I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, referees, and fans at every game and practice.
5. I will do my best to learn and listen to my coaches.
6. I will treat my coaches, teammates, opponents, referees, league officials and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
7. I expect to play in an alcohol, tobacco and drug free environment and expect adults to respect that wish.
8. I will take responsibility for my own behavior.
9. I will do my best in school.
10. I will be humble in victory, gracious in defeat
Coaches Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to live up to the LMFA Coaches Code of Conduct.
1. I will be a consistent role model. I will maintain personal and professional integrity both on and off the field.
2. I will promote the emotional, physical, academic and athletic dimensions of the athlete.
3. I will place the emotional and physical well being of the athlete ahead of any personal desire to win.
4. I promise to win and lose with dignity and integrity.
5. I will practice open communication with players and parents.
6. I will keep the game and practices fun as well as challenging and provide a positive athletic experience.
7. I will practice good sportsmanship by demonstrating fair play and positive support for the players, coaches and officials at every game.
8. I will refrain from use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco when on the playing field or when with the players.
9. I will remember that I am a youth coach, and that the game is for children and not adults.
10. I will provide a safe play situation and use coaching techniques appropriate for each player.